The Practice, Learn, Play (PLP) program is designed to appeal to golfers of all skill levels. It provides beginners an avenue to learn the game in a warm, friendly, and comfortable atmosphere. As well, it provides experienced golfers with an avenue to work on their game, and then take it to the golf course. The number one concern with players new to the game is where to start. Luckily, we make it extremely easy to pick the game up for absolute beginners and seasoned players alike. Our PLP program is the best way to start. For one low monthly fee, you don't have to worry about buying practice balls every time you want to work on your swing, and you also get the added benefit of clinic instructional lesson clinics.
- Range practice, including range balls, seven days a week providing the range is open
- Clinic instruction privileges during scheduled instruction times at the range – prior scheduling may be required
- Playing privileges: afternoon 9 hole golf (cart fee applies) Monday through Sunday one hour after twilight.*
- 15% off golf shop merchandise (excludes golf balls and tees and special orders)
- 10 Day advanced tee time booking